Unique one – or two-day hands-on live tissue training about live saving prehospital procedures.
Become more confident in your skills in performing live saving procedures.
- Course of one day
- critical care, intensive care or emergency nurse;
- doctor – specialist or doctor – specialist in training in emergency, anesthesia & every discipline who works in an emergency department or pre-hospital;
- emergency medical technician;
- (critical care or flight) paramedic;
- Two day course for defense, police, CPO or PMC
- (tactical) medic
You need to have knowledge of bleeding control, TECC and/or TCCC before this course.
Day 1 on TBA
Day 2 on TBA (only for defense, police, CPO or PMC)
From 9u – 17u (incl warm lunch)
Minimal 5 students
Maximum 10 students
- One day course
- Massive bleeding
- Pressure dressings
- Wound packing (hemostatic and normal)
- Intraosseous acces
- Breathing/Respiration problems
- Needle decompression
- Finger thoracostomy
- Traumatic arrest (depending on the skills of the students)
- Internal heart compressions
- Massive bleeding
- Two day course
- Program of the one day course
- Scenario’s following MARCH
- Medic kit
- Mobile Medical/Surgical Team
Each student can perform the procedures or assist with the procedures.
With the scenario’s during the two day course we create an extra difficulty to perform the learned procedures.
This with the help from LS Medical.
More information about this live tissue training?
Read the page about animal research on the ORSI Academy website.
For this course we work with pigs.
- 1000 euro for the one day course
- 1900 euro for the two day course
- Dupont Chris, MCoROM, advanced critical care & trauma team nurse; ERN; CCRN; certified critical care & flight paramedic
- Verhoeven Evert, emergency physician UZ Brussels
- Certificate of participation
- educational hours for nurses with a special degree in intensive care & emergency care;
- Accreditation for physicians
POSSIBILITIES FOR OVERNIGHT STAY
On the ORSI Academy website you find different possibilities .
Contact email@example.com for the possibilities.
HOW TO ATTEND
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Put in the email EPC + date(s) session + your full name + function (paramedic/nurse/doctor/medic/…) + place you are working.
You get the payment details by email.
After paying of the deposit (1/2 of the full price) your registration is definitive (the deposit is not refundable).
The certificate of participation on the end of the course will only be given when the complete payment is done.
Do you want a course only for your service? Contact us on email@example.com for the possibilities.