An unique hands-on cadaver lab training about invasive inhospital & pre-hospital techniques
Don’t be scared any more to do invasive skills in real life!
- critical care, intensive care or emergency nurse;
- doctor – specialist or doctor – specialist in training in emergency, anesthesia & every discipline who works in an emergency department or pre-hospital;
- emergency medical technician;
- (critical care or flight) paramedic;
- (tactical) medic from Defense or police
16 September 2019
From 9am – 17pm (incl breakfast & lunch)
Maximum 12 students
“Never did any learning of this kind. Three teachers of the most top level. A must for prehospital medical staff that can be confronted with life saving non-usual techniques!” – student
Agoralaan 1, building D
- amputation on the street;
- massive bleeding, use of tourniquet & wound packing;
- intraosseous acces, humerus & tiba;
- surgical airway;
- needle decompression, finger thoracotomy, placement of a chest drain;
- medical & trauma scenario’s;
- resuscitative thoracotomy on the street or at the emergency department
“This workshop is highly recommended for every aidman, nurse, doctor, …
You get here the unique oppertunity to use prehospital material on cadavers.
Backed up by qualified instructors (nurses & doctors). They show you not everyday medical techniques.” – An aidman
Everyone can practice the skills on their own level or assist with the skills.
There will be an extra level of difficulty created, by means of medical & trauma scenario’s, so the learned skills can be practiced in the reality.
- 300 euro EMT
- 450 euro nurse, paramedic & medics
- 550 euro doctor-specialist in training
- 750 euro doctor-specialist
- De Vos Jelke, emergency physician AZ St Maarten Mechelen
- Dupont Chris, ERN; CCRN; certified critical care & flight paramedic
- Verhoeven Evert, emergency physician UZ Brussel
- certificate of participation;
- educational hours as EMT (Belgium – 3 free hours);
- educational hours for nurses with a special degree in intensive care & emergency care;
- accreditation hours for doctors
REGISTRATION & INFORMATION
Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Write the data of the session + your full name + function (EMT, paramedic, nurse, doctor, …) + place where you work.
We send you the details for the payment.
Your registration is definitive after paying a deposit (1/2 of the full price). The deposit is non-refundable.
A certification of participation is given after the session and if the payment is fulfilled before hand.
Do you want a session exclusief for your department, agency, course, …? Contact us at email@example.com for the possibilities.