CPR guidelines define the most effective way to perform CPR. Yet there is a gap in quality between recommended guidelines and actual performance by most providers.
This course closes this gap and teaches you to work efficiently together with other providers.
High-Performance CPR is a simple concept: Improve the performance of CPR through high-quality skills, along with a practiced team approach, and the chance for survival improves.
- current certification in adult CPR and AED or BLS
- quality makes a difference;
- high-quality chest compressions;
- high-quality rescue breaths;
- multiple-provider CPR;
- tips and tricks to improve CPR performance;
- high-performance CPR;
- maintaining readiness
- 2 years
- 2 hours
- minimum of 6 students
- ASHI High-Performance CPR student book
Date & location
Required for successful completion
- optional, except when required by organizational, local, or state regulation
- all students must perform required skills competently without assistance
To book a course or need more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.