ASHI Advanced Cardiac Life Support program is a scenario (case-based) continuing education ACLS course intended for trained and skilled healthcare providers who either direct or participate in cardiopulmonary emergencies and resuscitation efforts.
This ACLS certification course is designed to provide students with an opportunity to enhance and refine knowledge and hands-on skill proficiency in emergency cardiovascular care.
ASHI’s ACLS training program conforms to the 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC.
All individuals who participate in an ASHI ACLS class must be previously trained, skilled, and be able to:
- perform high-quality basic life support (BLS);
- read and interpret basic electrocardiograms (ECG);
- understand cardiovascular pharmacology;
- prepare and administer essential cardiovascular medications
- 2 years
- 15 hours
- 10/1 (Scenario Practice)
- 6/1 (Performance Evaluation)
- Minimal 8 students
- ACLS Study Guide (Fifth Ed. Aehlert. Elsevier ©2017)
- ASHI ACLS Slide Presentations
Date & location
Required for successful completion
Working in a team setting, competently direct the initial emergency care (including mechanical, pharmacological, and electrical therapy where applicable) for each of the following situations:
- high-quality BLS (CPR/AED);
- respiratory arrest;
- cardiac rhythm management including pulseless VT/VF and two other rhythms
To book a course or need more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.